2019 The Museum School Summer Camps
Painting, drawing, printmaking, working with clay, and more, The Museum School’s Summer Camps offer a wide range of art experiences in a variety of media for ages 3+. Camps are led by experienced teaching artists, and projects are inspired by exhibitions on view at the Museum. On the last day of class, we will showcase our work for parents and caretakers and have a celebration at the Museum’s splash pad. And remember to always bring your imagination and DRESS FOR MESS!
• All materials are covered in the cost of registration. Museum members receive 15% off!
• For half-day classes (9 AM-noon), please pack a snack. For full-day classes (9 AM-4 PM), please pack snacks and a lunch.
• The application process for need-based scholarships will open in mid-April.
• Volunteer openings are available. APPLY HERE
• Questions? Contact McKenzie Drake, William R. Hollingsworth Fellow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.695.9912
Ages 3-4 (and their parent/caregiver)
Mini Matisse Mini-Workshop – JUNE 10
Mini Matisse Mini-Workshop – JUNE 24
Mini Matisse: Meet the Materials – JULY 22, 23, 25, 26
Little Masters: Playing with Sculptures & Shadows – JUNE 3-7
Little Masters: Color, Line, & Shape – JUNE 17-21
Little Masters: Experimenting with Color – JUNE 24-28
Little Masters: Sculpture – JULY 8-12
Young Artists: Mixed Media & Movement – JUNE 3-7
Young Artists: Painting, Drawing, & Mixed Media - JUNE 10-14
Young Artists: Experiments with 2D & 3D Media – JUNE 24-28
Young Artists: Mixed Media – JULY 15-19
Young Artists: Arts & Movement – JULY 22-26