The Mississippi Museum of Art is a non-profit whose mission is to engage Mississippians with visual art; it has been a community-supported institution for more than 100 years.
By joining as a Museum member, you become part of a dedicated group of supporters who ensure that this institution remains vibrant. You enable us to preserve Mississippi’s artistic legacy; to showcase, for travelers, passersby, and home-grown visitors alike, art from our own state and region as well as that from far beyond our borders; and to offer diverse arts programming to Mississippians of all ages and backgrounds - from early childhood literacy and art-making, to social and community gatherings, to art therapy for those who suffer from Alzheimers and dementia, and everything in between. Museum members empower us to make this place accessible for all, always striving to be a Museum without walls. Art is the story. Help us tell it.
If you have additional questions about membership, please contact Ruthie Massey at 601-960-1515 or by email at email@example.com.
Start your membership here.
Membership Levels and Benefits
All membership levels receive benefits of the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program, including free admission to over 100 other museums of all kinds throughout the Southeast. Membership levels of $100 and above also receive benefits of the North American Reciprocal Membership Program, offering free admission and other benefits at over 800 institutions across North America from arts and history museums to science centers and botanical gardens.
(Reciprocal benefits are in addition to the benefits outlined below.)
Individual Member ($45)
- Free or discounted admission to all Museum exhibitions and programs
- Exclusive invitation to members-only preview parties and exhibition openings
- Bi-annual e-newsletter
- 10% discount at The Museum Store
- Limited membership privileges through the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program at more than 100 museums in 12 states For a full list, click here.
(Seniors 60 years and over receive $10 off the cost of individual membership)
Includes all the benefits of an Individual Membership for:
- 2 adults and children under 18 living in the same household
- OR For one member plus one guest when accompanied by that member
- OR For two specified adults
- Plus 15% discount on Museum School classes
(Seniors 60 years and over receive $10 off the cost of family/dual membership)
Supporting Membership ($100)
Includes all the benefits of the Family/Dual Membership plus
- Limited membership privileges through the North American Reciprocal Membership Program at more than 700 museums across the U.S. and Canada For a full list, click here.
- Two exhibition passes for your guests
Partner Membership ($250)
Includes all the benefits of the Supporting Membership plus
- 20% discount on exhibition catalogues produced by MMA
- Three exhibition passes for your guests
Curator Membership ($500)
Includes all the benefits of the Partner Membership plus
- Exclusive invitation to First Look previews of new acquisitions
- Four exhibition passes for your guests
Rembrandt Membership ($1,200)
Young Rembrandt Membership for ages 21-40 ($600)
Includes all the benefits of the Curator Membership plus
- Exclusive invitation to The Rembrandt Society annual dinner
- Complimentary membership in the New Collectors Club, a social group with a shared love of collecting art that meets monthly to explore artist’s studios, art exhibitions, and private collections
- National and international travel opportunities with MMA Museum officials
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues produced by MMA
- Six exhibitions passes for your guests
Director’s Rembrandt Membership ($2,500)
Includes all the benefits of the Rembrandt Membership plus
- Two complimentary tickets to the Museum’s annual benefit fundraiser and recognition as a Patron Sponsor of the event
- Priority seating at designated events with advance reservations (subject to availability)
- Exclusive invitation to Behind the Scenes at MMA tours
Chairman’s Rembrandt Membership ($5,000)
Includes all the benefits of the Director’s Rembrandt Membership plus
- One-time complimentary use of the Museum facility for a private function (non-transferable)
- Private curatorial tours of each exhibition for member and up to five guests (prior arrangement required)